Website access & functionality
We are working to meet WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines, which means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
If you’re unable to do any of the above tasks please let us know: email@example.com
We’ve also working to make text on this website as simple as possible to understand.
This includes the policy library, which is a big job, as many policies are not written in plain and simple terms. We are working on it!
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most of the attached policy PDFs are not fully accessible to screen reader software, as much as possible we are making those PDFs accessible as part of including the full policy text on each policy webpage;
- our policy upload form is difficult to navigate using just a keyboard and is lacking some form accessibility features, we are in discussions with the plugin developer about fixing these issues (some of these were fixed in December 2022);
- we currently lack a good print stylesheet which we aim to fix in the first few months of 2023.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us at email@example.com.